The MYCU Mobile Banking App allows you to access your account and make payments while you are on the go!
With the MYCU Mobile Banking App you can:
• view your balance and transaction details
• transfer funds between your own accounts
• transfer funds to another bank account
• make BPay payments
• change your PIN
• report lost or stolen cards
• find your nearest rediATM or MYCU Branch
• Biometrics Fingerprint Login
• Ability to re-order & show hide your accounts (preferences)
Once you have downloaded and registered with your Internet Banking details, you can start to use the app straight away!
Things you should know:
1. The Mobile Banking App will need to use the Internet to communicate with MYCU systems. Data usage charges may apply through your network provider, however the amount of data used is minimal under normal usage.
2. The Apple version of MYCU’s Mobile Banking App can only be installed on iOS devices running on iOS 6 and above.
For more information about the MYCU Mobile Banking App, go to http://www.mycu.com.au/app